Image Recognition : Use this command to search for an image within a source image.
- Double-click or drag the command to the Task Actions List pane.
- Select the source image file from a folder or capture it from an application window.
- Select Show Coordinates to capture and view the coordinates of the target image within the window.
- Specify the wait time (in milliseconds) in the Wait field.
- Specify match percentage and tolerance.
- Select Quick test and if it find image tool will give success message else you have 2 option-
a-Set Match percentage
Comparison Mode and its Parameters
There are 4 options for the Comparison Mode.
- Advanced. In most scenarios, this should be picked. Handles the ‘Tolerance’ parameter automatically.
- Normal. More difficult to configure, but gives somewhat more freedom.
- Gray-Scale. Same as ‘Normal’, but more effective on black-and-white images.
- Monochrome. Based on singular (mono) color with differing tones/shades. Usually comparable to ‘Gray-Scale’, but lets us define a threshold instead of a tolerance.