About Emma Watson
Emma Watson is a popular English actress and model who is best known for playing the role of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series. She began in 1999 she got selected for a role in first film of Harry Potter series after giving eight auditions.
Emma Watson was born on April 15, 1990 in Paris. Her parents are Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson. She is most concerned about the problems of inequality between men and women. This was the topic that she dedicated her speech to at the United Nations headquarters. The actress has launched HeForShe campaign fighting against the oppression of women.
Emma Watson has also worked on other film projects such as Harry Potter, Ballet shoes, this is the End, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Tale of Despereaux, The Bling Ring, The Beauty and the Beast, Noah and many more. She is one of the most recognized and the most bankable Hollywood stars with a worth of over $10 million. She has won many awards for brilliant screen-presence.
40 Unknown Facts about Emma Watson!
- Emma Watson chose American School over British one.
- She Slept Through the Vanity Fair Oscars Party.
- Emma is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- Hermione Granger Was Her First Role Ever.
- She’s a hard-core Feminist.
- Her Favorite Book is The BFG.
- Emma says Daniel Radliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) are like her brothers.
- She was the Youngest Face of Teen Vogue.
- Both Her Parents Are Lawyers.
- Emma Watson used Tumblr to Prepare for her fisrt Role.
- Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma Watson reported net worth is around $40 million.
- Emma Watson was born in Paris, but moved back to England when she was five.
- Emma Watson roomed with an America’s Next Top Model Contestant.
- Her parents are divorced, and she has three stepbrothers and two stepsisters.
- If Emma Watson could escape being a celebrity for a day, Emma has said she would go into a mosh pit in a rock concert.
- Emma Watson graduated a straight-A student.
- She keeps a detailed journal of her everyday life. She has as many as 30 journals in total.
- Her favorite book in the Harry Potter series is Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Emma admits that she had a huge crush on Tom Felton.
- Emma Watson is a United Nations Women Goodwill Ambassador.
- Emma Watson is a big fashion icon. She regularly tops best dressed lists. In 2009 she was chosen as the face of Burberry’s Autumn/Winter 2009 collection, and once again for the 2010 Spring/Summer collection.
- She was falsely reported to have broken her wrist during the filming of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” (2002).
- Emma had to wait until she was fifteen before she was allowed to have her ears pierced.
- She lent her voice to Princess Pea for the animated movie The Tale of Desperaux in 2008.
- Ιn May 2010, Watson was reported to be in talks to star in a film adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Before being cast as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, Watson had never acted professionally.
- The day after she turned 25, Watson placed number 26 on the list of Time’s 100 Most Influential People with New York Time’s editor.
- Emma wore braces for four months in 2005, saying it’s important because a smile is for life.
- She enrolled at Brown University in 2009, an Ivy League US university where she studied Literature.
- Emma Watson favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Julia Roberts.
- Emma is a cat lover. She has two cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Her favorite movie is Notting Hill (1999).
- Her favorite television show is “Friends” (1994).
- Both of Emma Watson parents are lawyers.
- Emma Watson nickname is Em.
- She has made it to the Guinness Book of World Records.
- She wanted to be more than just an actress.
- In 2008, BoyDestiny wrote a sang the song “You Got Me Going,” which is also known as The Emma Watson Song.
- She has combined type ADHD and has been taking Ritalin for it since childhood.
Read More Related Articles:-