15 ways To Increase Downloads for Your App
According to Statista.com, 270 billion apps were anticipated to be downloaded in 2017, this is a substantial increase from an estimated 224.8 billion app downloads back in in 2016.
- Reach Out To Influencers
- Create a Demo Video
- CPI Burst Campaigns : Thumbnail images and screenshots used to promote your app in app stores will directly impact the click-through rates (CTR) of impressions compared to clicks to extra app pages.
- Get the word out
- Use a cover image for Google Play
- Clean And Professional screenshots
- App Store Optimization: ASO is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results.
- Build A Great App Landing Page
- Join LinkedIn & Facebook Groups
- Respond To All Your Reviews
- Make Your App Free at Launch
- Ask Your Users to Rate & Review your App
- Facebook ads compaigan.
- Through review blogging
- Reward points.